- This event has passed.
Unused Tickets: Let’s Debate Solutions
November 17, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm EST
Expiration time is ticking on many unused tickets and travel managers need solutions. In this rapid-fire debate, three speakers will pitch their solutions using a unique “Pitch, Pulse, Panel” format. The audience will weigh in on the solutions and the panel will then recommend next steps to navigate this topic for travel managers who are undecided on the best approach.
Register now for this 45-minute BTN Group Pitch, Pulse, Panel webinar, sponsored by TripActions, as speakers propose centralized payment options, working with the TMC and negotiating with airlines as solutions to manage unused tickets.
• Hear the pros and considerations for different ways to manage unused tickets
• Learn what other travel managers are doing to address mounds of unused tickets
• Understand what you can do to ensure that money doesn’t go to waste in your organization
• Zach Ornelas, Vice President, Global Network Sales, UATP
• Shashi Khemlani, Senior Air Consultant, TripActions
• Danielle Cavnor, Procurement, Senior Manager of Transportation, PwC
• Katie Virtue, Consultant, Festive Road
Sponsored by TripActions