- This event has passed.
Travel Vitals: Getting the World Moving Again Part Two: The Safe Return to Meetings
August 20, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
Virtual meetings platforms have been leveraged successfully over the past months, but with the lifting of travel and quarantine restrictions comes a need to responsibly get the world meeting in-person again. This comes with new challenges, but also new opportunities for planners and suppliers. Hybrid meetings, those that include both in-person and virtual attendees, are the first step towards normalizing face-to-face meetings and promise to be a component of intentional event design going forward.
Join us for a discussion on key considerations for planning hybrid meetings and events including:
• How to appropriately incorporate all elements of a successful meeting or event into a hybrid environment (yes, it can be done!)
• How hoteliers and other suppliers approach safety and duty of care concerns and assurances for attendees who attend face-to-face
• Attendee engagement best practices to bridge in-person and virtual audiences
• Budget implications and expectations for hybrid events
• Linda McNairy, Vice President, Americas, Meetings & Events, American Express Global Business Travel
• Kim Napolitano, Executive Director, Intermediary and Specialty Group Markets, Hilton
Sponsored by American Express Global Business Travel