- This event has passed.
The ProcureCon Travel Virtual Event: Forward Thinking Solutions To Boost Your Savings (And Travel Compliance)
August 27, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
For the past several years, travel procurement as a discipline has been evolving, and ProcureCon Travel has been chronicling the journey. From a back-office function, to a driver of innovation, the procurement group has come a long way. Thanks to technology and evolving skillsets within the department, it still has a long way to go as well.
ProcureCon is proud to present our ProcureCon Travel Virtual Event, another source of disruption that will help bring innovation to you over the span of eight curated sessions. Tune in for one, or for all eight over two days—we’ve designed our Virtual Events to bring you content on your schedule, straight to your favorite mobile device or desktop.
Our theme for 2020 will focus on how travel programs can continue to adjust to the “new normal” while at the same time retaining a forward focus on technology, traveler choice, and safety. Join our expert presenters for this easily accessible day of content, and watch live or at your own pace!
12:00 p.m.: Opening Remarks
12:05 p.m- Panel: Reducing Traveler Friction & Finding Savings In A Traveler Centric Program
• Jennifer Steinke, Associate Director, Global Travel, PPD
• Matthew Whelen, Senior Manager, Global Sourcing, News Corp
• Elena Warburton, Senior Director of Global Travel, RingCentral
• Mat Domaradzki, Travel Manager, ConsenSys
• Rebecca Jeffries, Travel & Event Services Manager, Toyota Motor North America
12:45 p.m.: Presentation: Savings Beyond Sourcing: A Dynamic Approach to Hotel Category Management
• Laura Kusto, Senior Director and Global Hotel Practice Leader, Advito
1:15 p.m.: Fireside Chat: How To Leverage Your Travel Data In Today’s Buyers’ Market & Tools To Have On Your Radar
• Pradeep Nair, Procurement Leader – Transforming businesses through data
1:35 p.m.: Fireside chat: Changing The Playbook For Meetings & Events: Evasive Maneuvers To Help You Navigate Turbulent Times; The GameStop Way
• Judy Payne, Director, Meetings and Travel, GameStop
• Samantha Vogel, Senior Manager, Meetings & Travel, GameStop
1:55 p.m.: Panel: Cost Savings & Budgeting For 2021; What To Consider As Budgets Are Lowered
• Andy Neilson, Business Owner, Twisted Orange Limited
• Cheryl Benjamin, Manager, Travel Services, Dart Container
• Darlene Fitzsimmons, Travel Manager, MDC Partners