- This event has passed.
The ProcureCon Travel Virtual Event: Establishing The “New Normal” Of Travel & Your Organization
August 26, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
For the past several years, travel procurement as a discipline has been evolving, and ProcureCon Travel has been chronicling the journey. From a back-office function, to a driver of innovation, the procurement group has come a long way. Thanks to technology and evolving skillsets within the department, it still has a long way to go as well.
ProcureCon is proud to present our ProcureCon Travel Virtual Event, another source of disruption that will help bring innovation to you over the span of eight curated sessions. Tune in for one, or for all eight over two days—we’ve designed our Virtual Events to bring you content on your schedule, straight to your favorite mobile device or desktop.
Our theme for 2020 will focus on how travel programs can continue to adjust to the “new normal” while at the same time retaining a forward focus on technology, traveler choice, and safety. Join our expert presenters for this easily accessible day of content, and watch live or at your own pace!
12:00 p.m. – Welcome Remarks
12:05 p.m. – Keynote Panel: A State Of The Union: Planning For Travel In Post Pandemic World & Understanding What The Landscape Of Travel Looks Like
• Leslie Andrews, Global Category Leader, Travel, JLL
• Kathy Rust, Director, Global Travel Services, NetApp
• Steven Schoen, Senior Director, Mobility Services Americas, SIEMENS Corporation
• Howard Brooks, Director Global Card, Travel, and Meetings & Events Sourcing, McKesson Corporation
• John Rizzo, CEO, Deem
12:55 p.m. – Digital transformation: How to modernize your travel program during COVID-19
• Clayton Nelson, Sr. Strategy Director, Egencia
1:25 p.m. – Panel: Ensuring The Safety & Wellbeing Of Your Travels: Creating A Well Informed Safety Policy
• Makiko Barrett, Director, Global Travel, Automation Anywhere, Inc.
• Marc Newman, Procurement & Business Services, Senior Manager of Travel, Novo Nordisk
• Kevin Yeh, Director, Product Strategy & Experience, American Express Global Business Travel
1:55 p.m. – Duty of Care Post-COVID: White Glove Service Takes on a New Meaning
• Lee Curtis, CCHP, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, RESIDE Worldwide
2:25 p.m. – Fireside Chat: : Building Relationships with Suppliers & Vendors, & The Complexities Of Doing So In A Pandemic
• Jessica Banish, Senior Commodity Manager, Travel/Living & Fleet- Global Operations Sourcing, GE
2:45 p.m. – Panel: Technology To Pull Your Travel Program through A Crisis; The Real Value of Not Investing
• Sean-Michael Callahan, Principal, The NiVACK Group
• Michelle Fontaine, Director, Global Travel & Meeting Services, NortonLifeLock Inc
3:05 p.m. – Break to Zoom Roundtables
3:10 p.m. – Live Interactive Roundtables