The Future of Mobility Management: Guiding Travelers on the Ground
December 2, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Mobility Management is an emerging area for corporations, governments and suppliers. While companies need to develop long-term strategies to navigate the changes, some are implementing short-term changes as business travel resumes post-pandemic to address safety, reliability and value concerns.
In this 60-minute BTN Group thought-leadership webinar, hear about the future of mobility, “mobility on demand,” examples from European early adopters, and ways that corporations and suppliers are adapting transportation strategies post-Covid.
• Defining Transportation Mobility Management and Mobility on demand
• What early adopters are doing in this space and why
• Steps travel and fleet management, HR and procurement should consider
• Adam Cohen, Senior Research Manager, Transportation Sustainability Research Center, UC-Berkeley
• David McNeill, AVP Global Corporate Sales, EMEA & APAC, Enterprise Holdings
• David Smith, Travel and Relocation Manager, Amdocs
• Rob Connors, Vice President of Business Development, Enterprise Holdings
• Mary Ann McNulty, Executive Director, Content Solutions, The BTN Group
Sponsored by Enterprise/National