- This event has passed.
Looking into the Crystal Ball: The Future of Face-to-Face Meetings and Events
November 13, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
The convergence of meetings and travel is inevitable as we look at future realities of returning to “live” events. This session will reveal some trends to consider, including meetings may be more regional or local in nature, the need for larger space that will accommodate attendees, opportunities to “de-risk” events, and ways to build traveler confidence in attending face-to-face meetings. Join these thought leaders and GBTA partners on the front lines, as they look to forecast the opportunities and challenges of future event offerings.
• Liz Huh, Senior Vice President of Global Operations, GBTA
• Hector Clemente, Manager Facility Operations, Orange County Convention Center
• Michelle M. Neely, Acting Event Services Manager, Orange County Convention Center
• Nicole Unger, Vice President of Sales, Together Again-Alliance Expositions
• Chris Mueller, General Manager, Hilton Orlando
Sponsored by Citi