- This event has passed.
How Your Accommodation Programme Can Contribute to Your Sustainability Objectives
November 19, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Corporate travel sustainability does not start and end at the traveller. Businesses can take steps to encourage more sustainable practices across organisations, and that starts with selecting partners that are making strides towards sustainability. In this session, we will explore what accommodation providers are contributing to sustainability, how hotel programmes are adapting to incorporate sustainability, and what the sustainability processes the accommodation sector needs to provide. Information will be shared on the progress hotels have made to ensure sustainable practices.
• Alex Ryll, Director Global Corporate Sales, Pegasus
• Catherine Logan, Regional Vice President, EMEA, GBTA
• Nicohlas Nelson, Global Lodgings and EMEIA Developed Markets Travel, EY
• Marie Fukudome, CSR Director, Hyatt
• Jo Hendrickx, Founder, Travel Without Plastics
• Sandrine Büring, Network Coordinator – Sustainable Development Department, Accor
Made Possible by United for Business