- This event has passed.
How To Revise Your Travel Risk Policy During Unprecedented Times
November 17, 2020 @ 10:30 am – 11:15 am EST
The pandemic has forced businesses to take a closer look at their travel risk policy. What is in place now and what do you need to adapt to make it work for your business and employees.
Join experts from International SOS as they share advice and guidance on why travel managers should reshape their policy to meet the evolving demands of a world challenged by COVID-19.
Expect to hear discussion around these key topics:
• How to ensure you have a strong travel risk management policy
• Global vaccines – what this means for your travel policy
• Supporting the mental health of all your employees
• Adapting to future outbreaks and lockdowns
• Dr. William Hauptman, M.D., Medical Director Assistance, Americas Region, International SOS
• Andrew Miller, Director of Partnerships, Americas Region, International SOS
• Julian Walker, CWT
Sponsored by CWT