- This event has passed.
Corporate Travel Virtual Forum Series
May 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
After eight weeks of sheltering in place, we’ve all (mostly) figured out virtual meetings. We’re finding new ways to balance our own and our families’ schedules. We’re figuring out how to get things done again.
While we’re optimistic about the weeks and months ahead, among the new realities we still need to address is how to navigate the reopening of the corporate travel industry. Are you prepared to help your people start traveling again?
In our next Engage webinar, join with our panelists for an in-depth discussion about what we need to do to get corporate travel going again. We’re asking questions like:
- What does HR need to consider before allowing travelers out on the road again?
- What employee health and safety rules are you implementing?
- What are the new standards for cleanliness and safety?
- Which new vendors might you need to build partnerships with to help ensure traveler safety?
- Which entities will/should bear responsibility for traveler health and safety?
- What steps will/should you take to inspire confidence in your travelers?
The Engage virtual webinar series is designed to foster a compelling dialogue between a panel of experts and the audience, including interactive polling and real-time Q&A with the panelists. Join us to both contribute your expertise and learn from each other as we all help rebuild our industry together.