Controlling Travel Dynamics: Part 2 – A Deeper Dive
December 2, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Join us for a lively discussion about how the CTD model can improve given everything we’ve learned in the recent disruption.
Gain increased flexibility and control over the financial model with the TMC. Provide insights on how to optimize a travel program via greater controls and transparency. The value of ARC-Accreditation via the CTD model will show how corporate travel managers have optimized this model. Join us for this interactive discussion with travel buyers and suppliers to learn more!
• What are the foundational pillars that help maintain control of your travel program?
• How to minimize if not mitigate future business travel disruptors.
• How can the CTD model improve transparency and flexibility?
• Why a buyer should “own” the data instead of relying on TMC data alone.
• Andy Menkes, founder and CEO, Partnership Travel Consulting
• Cindy Heston, director of travel and events, Anthem
• Tom Ruesink, senior advisor, Cornerstone Information Systems
• Dave Weaver, manager of global travel, Bechtel
• Mark Lewington, CEO, CTS Systems
• Erik Mueller, CEO, Grasp Technologies